At ODI, as an expert in beauty equipment, we offer a wide range of photon beauty devices. The OD-E50 vertical SHR IPL machine is a perfect one that we design for your skin care and hair removal. The shr device is ideal for painless hair removal and skin rejuvenation, providing non-invasive skin treatment. It will not damage surrounding skin while breaking unwanted hair follicles and stimulating new growth. Using handheld flash clamps that emit micro pulses of light across a broad band of visible wavelengths, the shr IPL machine achieves excellent long term results for reducing acne scars, age spots, spider veins, and other skin problems.Specifications of the Vertical SHR IPL Machine
|Model||OD-E50 SHR hair removal|
|Spot size||10*40mm (Selective 15*50mm 50*70mm)|
|Handle||One handle / Two Hanldes (Optional)|
|Cooling system||semiconductor+air+water+cooling gel|
|IPL light energy||1-50(J/cm²)|
|Technology||SHR SSR IPL Inmotion technology|
|Span Time of lamp||80.000 shots|
|Display||8"color touch screen|
|Voltage||110V,60HZ or 220V,50HZ|
Features of the Vertical SHR IPL Machine
1. With modular design, the skin care equipment provides strong stability.
2. SHR machine uses single pulse mode by emitting energy averagely, however, IPL machines work with multi-pulse mode which focus energy on first pulse, and it is very easy to burn patients.
3. SHR filtered violet light and infrared light will eradiate and absorb water from target skin. So SHR does not have any side-effect to body.
4. With DEC technology, identified function allows simple operation and safe treatment!
5. With bigger frequency (from 1 to 10Hz), it accelerates operation speed, thus greatly shortening the treatment time!
6. With stationary technology and inmotion technology, portable IPL can use less time to do treatment on back, leg and arm.
7. Crystal filter is used in the machine. It is more professional than traditional filter.
How Does It Work?
Super Hair Removal, a successful technology for permanent hair removal. The system combines laser technology, and the benefit of the pulsating light method is to achieve a painless result. Even now, hair is difficult or even impossible to be removed. "In Motion" represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal with light technology. The treatment is more pleasant than with the conventional systems and your skin is better protected.
1. Hair removal
2. Spots removal: freckle, sunburn, age pigment, chloasma, etc.
3. Wrinkle removal, reproducing perfect and smooth skin
4. Spider vein, rosacea and red spot treatment
5. Shrink sweat pores and acne scars
6. Activate the increase of collagen albumen and renew skin elasticity
7. Improve the coarse skin on the body obviously
|Warranty||ODI promises 1-year warranty, lifetime maintenance and 24-hour on-line service. We have specific after-sales service regulations which would be written on the last page of our machine’s user manual, and we will offer services in strict accordance with the regulations.|
|OEM/ODM Service||1. Software adjustment (logo &menu design, different languages)
2. Unique machine shape design
3. Treatment handle, filters design.
4. Package (style, material, label design)
5. According to the budget, machine weight, size, provides reasonable projects.
|Training:||Once you buy machines from us, we supply professional training for you. It includes detailed user manual, video and online service . Moreover, we teach how to use the machine and how to do the treatments step by step.|
1. Q: What are the Terms of Payment?
A: T/T (Wire Transfer), Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal
2. Q: How do you deliver the machine?
A: Provide door to door service by air or sea, using DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX and other expresses.
3. Q: What about the delivery cycle?
A: About 3-7 working days.
4. Q: What’s your warranty?
A: 12 months for main machine.
5. Q: Do you offer clinical training?
A: Yes. Welcome to our company for free and professional training.
6. Q: Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
A: Yes. For more details, you can directly contact us anytime.
7. Q: How many treatments are required?
A: 3-8 times per course of treatment.