ODI's laser vaginal rejuvenation system uses concentrated thermal heating of the vaginal tissue layer to regenerate new collagen growth. With 360 degree rotation of the probe, clinicians have complete control over the procedure. This CO2 laser can also do skin resurfacing and scar removal procedures, by sending focused beams of light to the skin to promote new collagen growth, treating only the areas that need to be treated so the skin heals rapidly. Treat acne scars or surgical scars on the face, chest, and back using this fractional CO2 laser.
1. Facial skin resurfacing
2. Remove acne and surgical scars and treat stretch marks
3. Vaginal tightening and rejuvenation
4. Treats pigmented skin
1. Easy to operate with 360 degree rotation handle piece
2. Noninvasive treatment with high power 30w
3. Pain-free without downtime
|Output power||0-30w (Adjustable)|
|Divergence angle||4 mrad|
|Focused spot diameter||< 0.4mm|
|Radiation time/interval time||0.011s|
|Focal length of cutter head||F=100mm(optional)|
After Sales Service
One year warranty, two year updated warranty and lifetime maintenance.
1. Within one year, if there are any problems with accessories, we will promptly send a new spare part.
2. Within one year, if you need to send back the equipment for repair, we will be responsible for repairing the machine free of charge.
4. If you have any questions, our technical department will respond using online services.
OEM & ODM Features
1. Software adjustment (logo & menu design, different languages)
2. Unique machine shape (color, shape, logo)
3. Number of treatment handles and filters.
4. Packaging (style, material, label design)
5. Depending on budget: machine weight, size, etc.
We provide onsite training, detailed user manuals and operating CDs, as well as online training.
1. How many sessions does the treatment take?
It depends on the person, though most people take two sessions, spaced 3-6 months apart for one treatment.
2. What is recovery like after vaginal rejuvenation?
Routine tasks are encouraged as long as there is no irritation or pressure at the treatment area. Wear loose clothing and cotton underwear. Avoid heavy lifting. After 3-4 days, you can return to work and other normal activities. During the recovery period, patient should avoid tampons, intercourse (for one week), bath tubs/hot tubs or swimming in the lake or ocean, and rigorous sports.
3. How long will it take to achieve final results?
About one week.
4. How long will results last after vaginal rejuvenation?
One to two years.
5. Does treatment hurt?
Treatment is designed to be pain-free without the need for anesthetics or injections.