Our multifunctional beauty machine combines E-light, RF and laser technologies for a fully effective treatment session. This cost-effective beauty equipment uses a high frequency laser of 10Hz. The E-light section, using IPL radio frequency strengths the target tissue to absorb light energy for removing hair, age spots, acne scars, and freckles.
The laser sends out high energy to break apart pigment particles in targeted tattoos, removing tattoos, moles, or other pigmented skin.
Radio frequency (RF) uses 10 MHz high frequency and alternating electromagnetic waves to heat collagen so it will shrink and regrow fresh collagen. The RF machine lifts and tightens skin as well as removes wrinkles.
The E-light + RF + laser beauty machine is ideal for beauty clinics as it treats a wide variety of beauty care problems.Technical Specifications
|Wavelength :530nm/640nm~1200nm||Laser type: Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser|
|Pulse Duration: 5ms~50ms||Pulse Duration: < 20ns|
|Radio Frequency: 10MHz||Wavelength: 1064nm /532nm|
|Spot Size: 400mm2||Pulse Rate: adjustable from 1Hz to 10Hz|
|RF Power: Max300W||Pulse Energy: max. 800 ~ 1000m|
|Energy Density: Max50J/cm2||Pulse Width: ~8ns|
|Cooling Method : Closed-loop de-ionized distilled water cycle||Cooling Conditions: wind system + closed circulation + cooling system|
|Sub-Pulse: 1-15||Electrical Requirements: 220V or 110V|
After Sales Service
One year warranty, two year updated warranty and lifetime maintenance.
1. Within one year, if there are any problems with accessories, we will promptly send a new spare part.
2. Within one year, if you need to send back the equipment for repair, we will be responsible for repairing the machine free of charge.
4. If you have any questions, our technical department will respond using online services.
OEM & ODM Features
1. Software adjustment (logo & menu design, different languages)
2. Unique machine shape (color, shape, logo)
3. Number of treatment handles and filters.
4. Packaging (style, material, label design)
5. Depending on budget: machine weight, size, etc.
We provide onsite training, detailed user manuals and operating CDs, as well as online training.
Q1: Will all the hair fall out immediately after the first treatment?
Some hair will fall out immediately after the first treatment, but most hair needs 3-7 days after the first treatment before it will fall out.
Q2: How many sessions do I need to remove a tattoo?
It depends on how many colors the tattoo has. Generally, it takes 2-4 sessions for best results.
Q3. Will I have a scar after treatment?
Following your clinician's aftercare instructions should eliminate any chance of scarring. However the treatment removes only the ink, not any pre-existing scars.